Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Welcoming ....50s

I  am Fifty Today...

Alhamdulillah syukur i made it to the big 50 today.. 16th October 2014....

Syukur kerana masih sihat..masih bekerja, masih ada orang sayang
...masih masih masih..

Syukur kerana my parents is still around

Growing up i use to imagine how my 50s should be like... Since i suka berangan.. All things are good and be Blue.. Ada itu ada ini..Ada macam macam....(reading toooo much mills and boon does that sometime!) Hahahaha

Well ...i am 50 today..

So here it... The bucketlist keep pilling up.. Half empty Half full... No matter..(will tell u more about this)
Terimakasih Allah for what i have gone thru the past 50 good bad worse... Happy Happier..Happiest ...its all there..
Syukur for what i have today... Me, myself and I.
.
Semoga the next 50 is full of goodness, love, 
Cinta Allah
Cinta Diri
Cinta Semua..   Ameen




No comments:

Post a Comment