Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Of Being My Own Boss and Being Boss....

mmmmmm..


What can i say about this.. a lot actually

I resigned from my last job as a Manager with a logistic company to be my OWN BOSS ...ya la ya la... Boss la sesangatkan ...

It more like having not to wake up in the early hour and driving through the massive jam from home to office which at the end of USJ so that i am able to punch in before 830am ..of which i have been doing for the past 15odd years...

But at 40s of age and tired of that meetings, staff meetings, BOD meetings, collections, plannings, monitoring and not to mention the 3am or 4am calls for any mishap or accidents etc.. IT IS A BLAST in the first year.... .

THEN .... being my OWN BOSS also means being bossed around by our surrounding.HAHAHAHHAHA ..thats the joke of the day... 
(Served u right my head was telling my heart!)... but after 7yrs of fighting between my head and my heart... i choose not to follow my heart but my head... (but i am a softy by heart!!)...

Life has to have a reason for living...
eating, sleeping, praying is living ... but life has to have more meanings than that..

Eventually at age 50
          ... is like a wake up call
wake up call can be at 5am 6am 7am for a reason known to you ....
my wake up call is written in my GOAL BOOK, on my white wall, in my cloudy head, (and the recording keep on playing 24/7!!!)

my wake up call is when my mum said
                     ... at 50 u must have something you call yourself you own.... 

at this current moment my something is only my soul, my small thought, and my inner talk that keep on saying DONT JUST ACCEPT WHERE YOU ARE IN LIFE. IF YOU WANT TO BE BETTER, DO BETTER. IF YOUR WANT TO BE MORE, DO MORE. IT IS ALL ON YOU".....




I rest my case... and the verdict........................GUILTY as charge.... HAHAHAHAHAHA...

.........NOW... I CHOOSE THE LATER...GIVE IT ALL I GOT!!! CHAOOOOOOO



No comments:

Post a Comment