Followers

Friday, June 20, 2014

A View To Kill

A View to Kill




.......my Kampong

This is the house we spend growing up... now that I live in the city...Kuala Lumpur...

I haven't been spending Quality time here....

Now my parents are there and my beloved sister,. Noris and family are wwith them to look after them...

I learn to cook.. bake cookies... buat kuih melayu... My mum still buat the Best in the World..Dodol ..u know..
(I love to cook coz I tak suka the kemas kemas part...that is for my sisters task...!) Hahahaha

Now...in the city I don't cook.. so balik kampung if I kemas... the house will be turned Up side Down... ...The house 17 jun 2014...

2 comments:

  1. Ena, nyaman dan menenangkan. I miss my kampong too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhee... my Abah salam domam domam tu suh I ambik gambar pokok potai dio yg tgh berbuah.. ...dia fav gulai potai juge...

    ReplyDelete