Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Romancing The Tin Man by Mimpi Ena

Romancing the Thin Man.... Date: 27 June 2014 Venue : Holiday Inn Alpenia, Pyongyeung, Korea It was love at first sight.... Even though the weather is rather cold... nyaman for me...I like.....It was my dream to spend summer in a cold comfortable place.. What actually happened.... Subuh start at 330am... wakeup called was at 430am ....but breakfast was to start at 8am....... we woke up early even though the temperature outside at 8degree celcium...the hotelroom temperature is set by default at 24degrees ...giler...crazy ..simply mad... we slept through the night more due to jet lag...hahhahaa right after shower and ready . .it was still 630am... we decided to explore the Hotel area...Huge place... all ready for Winter Olympics 2018... the infra..with huge stadium... indoor and outdoor... ..then... jeng jeng jeng... ...round the corner.. sitting on the bench.. with a briefcase sitting on his lap and a making a call on his handphone using his left hand.. my Tin Man.so.very business minded.. so cold .. I am falling in love... my dear Thin Man I will be back to visit u again... my Thin M
an....Not during the Winter Olympic 2018../but during late spring or Autumn...

No comments:

Post a Comment